The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (BBA) program is a professionally focused degree designed to produce graduates who possess the practical knowledge and the associated critical thinking skills desired in today’s competitive business world. Coursework will prepare students for the latest professional challenges and opportunities; merging academic work with practical skills readily employable in the business environment. Students will be grounded in the study of business through a core curriculum of: management, information systems, marketing, finance, accounting, economics, and business strategy.
Degree programs from Aston American University are primarily designed to serve the education needs of working adults with the flexibility and support of a modern online institution. The BBA program empowers candidates to focus on their passion, impact their future, and change their world. Graduates of Aston American University’s Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration program will be expected to demonstrate knowledge of:
- Multidisciplinary subject matters represented in the business curriculum;
- Key concepts and foundational principles of financial and managerial accounting;
- Basic concepts and principles of economics;
- Key concepts, foundational principles, and basic legal and regulatory facts pertaining to the business environment;
- History, theories, principles, and functions of the management process;
- Key concepts and foundational principles of corporate finance and investments;
- Key concepts and foundational principles of marketing and market research;
- International dimensions of the contemporary business environment; and
- Moral and ethical business decision-making and leadership.
The option of a payment plan is offered toward the full price of tuition. If you would like to request information about a payment plan (installments), please contact us.