The Mini Bachelor of Arts (Mini BBA) in Business Administration program is a professional certificate focused on the fundamentals of business. It is designed to produce graduates who possess the practical knowledge and the associated critical thinking skills desired in today’s competitive business world. Students will be grounded in the study of business, personalized by the selection of a curriculum chosen by each student to fit their experience and needs.
Degree programs from Aston American University are primarily designed to serve the education needs of working adults with the flexibility and support of a modern online institution. Graduates of Aston American University’s Mini Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration program will be expected to demonstrate knowledge of:
- Multidisciplinary subject matters represented in the business curriculum;
- Key concepts and foundational principles of financial and managerial accounting;
- Basic concepts and principles of economics;
- Key concepts, foundational principles, and basic legal and regulatory facts pertaining to the business environment;
- History, theories, principles, and functions of the management process;
- Key concepts and foundational principles of corporate finance and investments;
- Key concepts and foundational principles of marketing and market research;
- International dimensions of the contemporary business environment; and
- Moral and ethical business decision-making and leadership.