The full-time sales supervisor/team leader for the admissions position is responsible for student recruitment and admissions to our online university programs. This position includes heavy phone calls on a daily basis in a fast-paced and busy work environment. Previous experience in a call center or supervisory experience in a call center preferred. Main responsibilities consist of telephone sales to recruit prospective students for enrollment into our programs, and to recruit business-to-business partnerships. This position requires excellent customer service through written and verbal communication, and follow up with student inquiries and needs. This position reports to the managing director.
Aston American University is an internationally recognized institution of higher education. Creating opportunities with education, improving lives, and strengthening our communities are the foundations of Aston American University. We have helped students from all over the world focus on their passion, impact their future, and change their world. As we continue to embrace our diverse students with caring and personalized support, we look forward to providing the world with a quality education that works for them.
• Explain educational programs, the expected outcomes, student services, and benefits of the university and its programs.
• Promptly manage prospective inquiries and contacts to meet weekly performance goals.
• Manage leads and contacts for both individual candidates and business-to-business prospects within 24 hours of initial request.
• Recruitment: Make prompt and effective contact with inquiries.
• Ask for referrals via phone and/or in person.
• Participate in recruitment and enrollment activities that include: attending college and career conferences, conducting seminars and/or presentations, training sessions, participating in career days, and attending meetings.
• Enroll students into programs.
• Lead and supervise the recruitment team in the call center.
• Work closely with the admissions department and student advisors once students have been enrolled to the university and ensure student satisfaction.
• Participate in student advising.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience in the field of admissions recruitment or call center sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with international students.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Work effectively as a team member to ensure that departmental goals are met.
- Ability to speak Native English or bilingual (Arabic, Russian, or Spanish), and communicate by listening to customers.
- Ability to work in fast paced office environment with an incentive based sales staff.
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed sales quotas.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com - our academic committee will review your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match. Thank you for your interest in Aston American University.